Survivor: Fictional Characters is a season of Survivor using only fictional characters from television. It was filmed in Hawaii.
|Survivor: Fictional Characters|
|Winner||Maggie Greene (5-2)|
|Season run|| N/A |
|No. of episodes||13|
|No. of days||39|
|No. of survivors||16|
|Next||Survivor: Fictional Characters 2|
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Total votes|
How I Met Your Mother
|Tagi|| 1st Voted Out|
The Big Bang Theory
|Rattana|| 2nd Voted Out|
Two and a Half Men
|Rattana|| 3rd Voted Out|
Days of our Lives
|Tagi|| 4th Voted Out|
2 Broke Girls
|Tagi|| 5th Voted Out|
|Tagi||Removed Due to|
2 Broke Girls
|Tagi||Koror|| 7th Voted Out|
|Rattana||Koror|| 8th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
The Incredible Hulk
|Rattana||Koror|| 9th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
Days of our Lives
|Tagi||Koror|| 10th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
How I Met Your Mother
|Rattana||Koror|| 11th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
|Tagi||Koror|| 12th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
Pirates of the Carribean
|Rattana||Koror|| 13th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Rattana||Koror|| 14th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
The Walking Dead
Episode 1: The Fiction of it AllEdit
Jeff Probst welcomes 16 fictional characters from all different fictional walks of life to Hawaii. He splits them up into two tribes of men and women, Rattana and Tagi. As soon as Tagi gets to the beach, Kristen goes to work and successfully manages to recruit Rachel into an alliance. Nicole gets Caroline, Max and Lily. At Rattana, Tony, Steve and Bruce form a pact to go to the final 3. Barney and Joey become fast friends. Alan seems like an outcast and Sheldon lazes on the beach. Jack helps in building the shelter. The immunity challenge takes place and the Rattana tribe just manages to pull out the victory. Back at camp, Kristen brings in Monica to her alliance and wants Nicole out. Meanwhile, Nicole, Max, Caroline and Lily are planning to vote Kristen off. Monica lets it be known that she really wants Lily out. Maggie sits back and watches this all go down before deciding where he vote lies. At Tribal Council, Kristen, Rachel, Monica and Maggie vote Lily out while Nicole, Max and Caroline vote Kristen and Lily votes Monica. Thus, Lily is the first voted off by a vote of 4-3-1.
- Immunity Challenge: The tribes are tasked with guiding a lit raft through shallow water. Once they reach shore, the competitors must carry the raft above land to the finish line. Along the way are a number of torches that must be lit with the raft's fire, culminating in a final fire bowl in front of a massive bamboo statute that must be set ablaze. The first tribe to light their final bowl wins Immunity.
Episode 2: Too SmartEdit
Kristen is absolutely estatic that her alliance now has the numbers. Nicole is resigned to the fact that she will likely go next. At the Rattana camp, Bruce, Steve and Tony discuss bringing Jack into their alliance and they all agree to it. Meanwhile, Joey and Barney bond even further. Barney wants Alan out. The immunity challenge goes down and Tagi surprisingly pulls out the victory. Back at camp, Bruce, Steve, Tony and Jack discuss who they want out. Tony says that Sheldon is too smart to stay in the game. Meanwhile, Sheldon tells Alan that he needs to vote Tony out. Barney and Joey are brought in by Tony and told to vote Sheldon out. At Tribal Council, Sheldon is sent home by a vote of 6-2.
- Immunity Challenge: One-by-one, each castaway is given an insect grub to consume. If any individual refuses to each their bug, their tribe loses the challenge. The tiebreaker sees one member of each tribe (chosen by the opposing tribe) racing to eat two larvae, with the first player done winning Immunity for their tribe.
Episode 3: Little Trouble Here, Little Trouble ThereEdit
The Rattana tribe arrives back at camp pretty happy with voting Sheldon out. Alan knows that he's on the outs with everyone. At the Tagi camp, Kristen tells Rachel, Maggie and Monica to vote Nicole out. Nicole gets wind and has a falling out with Kristen and they argue. Max and Caroline realize that they need to form their own alliance with Rachel and Monica. Meanwhile, back at the Rattana camp, Alan begins working on Jack by telling him that Bruce, Steve and Tony want him out. The immunity challenge goes down and Tagi pulls out another win. Back at camp, Alan begins trying to recruit Joey and Barney into an alliance. Bruce, Steve and Tony are planning to vote Alan off as does Jack even though he is a bit skeptical. At Tribal Council, Jack, Bruce, Steve, Tony, Joey and Barney vote Alan out while Alan votes Tony out thus Alan is sent home by a vote of 6-1.
- Immuntiy Challenge: Each tribe built a stretcher, and raced into the woods to rescue one tribe member stuck in a tree. They then had to carry that tribe member back to the beach and to the first aid tent.
Episode 4: ParanoidEdit
Everyone on the Rattana tribe is starting to feel a bit paranoid. Jack admits to Barney that he thinks he's the next target. Over at the Tagi camp, Kristen and Nicole are both paranoid that they could be the next to go and they agree to work together. Max, Caroline, Rachel and Monica plan who they're going to vote out. Maggie just sits back and watches this all happen. The immunity challenge goes down and the Rattana tribe manages to win. Upon arriving back at camp, Kristen and Nicole plot to get Max out. They recruit Maggie. At Tribal Council, Max, Caroline, Rachel and Monica vote for Nicole while Kristen, Nicole and Maggie vote for Max. Thus, Nicole is sent home by a vote of 4-3.
- Immunity Challenge: It was a five-part relay race. The first member swam to a buoy, dove down and retrieved a map in a bottle. The second member ran across a floating bridge with the bottle to a waiting boat, where the second and third members would paddle to shore. The fourth member would break the bottle, check the map, and sprint into the jungle to find a rope ladder and a key. For the final leg, the two remaining tribe members had to locate a buried treasure chest and dig it up. The first tribe to unearth their treasure chest and bring it back to the start line and have the key inside the lock won.
Episode 5: Under the Radar Edit
At Tagi, Max, Rachel, Monica and Caroline celebrate getting rid of Nicole. Kristen realizes that she needs to rethink her strategy. At Rattana, Tony suggests that Barney join the alliance and they get rid of Jack and Joey as soon as possible. Barney agrees. Meanwhile, Maggie begins playing the game after being so far under the radar and she plots to take out Caroline to weaken Max. Kristen agrees to do this. Maggie talks with Monica and alerts her to what a big threat Max is. The immunity challenges takes place and Rattana wins once again. Back at camp, Monica convinces Rachel to vote Caroline out. At Tribal Council, Kristen, Rachel, Maggie and Monica vote for Caroline while Max and Caroline vote for Kristen. Thus, Caroline is sent home by a vote of 4-2.
- Immunity Challenge: One person from each tribe rowed their boat around the buoys, picking up their tribe members waiting in the water. The first tribe to get all members back to shore won.
Episode 6: EmergencyEdit
At Tagi, Max is freaking out and trying to regroup an alliance but it is clear that it won't work. Monica injures herself at camp. At Rattana, Bruce suggests throwing the challenge to get rid of Jack. Tony says that's a horrible idea. At the immunity challenge, Jeff calls in the medical staff and it is determined that Monica can no longer continue in the game and is being medically evacuated. Jeff tells the castaways to head back to camp and that there will be no Tribal Council this evening.
- Immunity Challenge: Both tribes raced through an Army obstacle course. The first two tribe members raced through the first part and met up with two more members, then they had to go through a puzzle and race to the finish line.
Episode 7: The MergerEdit
Both tribes convene at challenge beach and Jeff Probst tells them that they are merged as Koror and he throws them brown buffs. Max immediately flops over to the Rattana tribe and quickly bonds with Barney and Joey. Maggie, Kristen and Rachel realize that they will likely be targeted while Jack, Bruce, Steve and Tony make a final four pact. At the immunity challenge, Bruce manages to pull out the victory. Back at camp, Max tells Barney and Joey that they have to vote Kristen out. Meanwhile, Kristen and Maggie work on Bruce, Steve, Tony and Jack to get them to vote out Max. At Tribal Council, Max is sent home in quite a shocking 7-3 vote.
- Immunity Challenge: All ten castaways submerged themselves underwater to see how long they could hold their breath. The top three castaways then had another competition of releasing buoys along a ladder submerged underwater. The first castaway to release all of their buoys would win immunity.
Episode 8: Woah! Shocker! Edit
The tribe arrives back at camp and Tony is feeling confident that he is in control of the game. Meanwhile, Kristen rallies Rachel, Maggie, Barney and Joey and they plan to get rid of Tony as soon as they possibly can. Jack, Bruce, Steve and Tony are planning to vote Barney off at the next Tribal Council. The immunity challenge takes place and we see Steve pull out the victory. Back at camp, Tony let's Kristen, Rachel and Maggie in on the plan to get rid of Barney and they agree to it but unbeknownst to Tony, they are plotting against him. At Tribal Council, Tony is blindsided as he is sent to the jury by a vote of 5-4.
- Immunity Challenge: Each member was connected to a piece of rope and needed to go to the checkpoints in number order (1–6) and collect the color carabiners at each check point and then cross the finish line.
Episode 9: Snake in the GrassEdit
Bruce, Jack and Steve are absolutley shocked and confused as to what happened at Tribal Council. Kristen, Rachel, Maggie, Barney and Joey are estatic and plot to take Bruce out next. Meanwhile, Rachel goes to Jack and tells him about the alliance that took Tony out. She says that they have to take Kristen out. The immunity challenge goes down and Kristen manages to win! Back at camp, Jack alerts Bruce and Steve and they say there's nothing they can do. At Tribal Council, Bruce is sent to the jury by a vote of 5-3.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways started on a square and moved one square at a time. As they moved, they had to flip over the square they were just on. Each castaway would go until they could no longer move. Last person standing wins immunity.
Episode 10: Now or NeverEdit
Back at camp, Steve and Jack are very worried that they will be the next to go. Rachel decides that it's now or never to get rid of Kristen and flips over to Steve and Jack's alliance. She ends up recruiting Joey as well. The immunity challegne takes place and Steve pulls out the victory. Back at camp, Kristen tells her alliance to vote out Jack. At Tribal Council, Kristen is blindsided and sent to the jury by a vote of 4-3.
- Immunity Challenge: Each castaway had a few minutes to grab all of the kindling necessary to build a fire. They then had to take their torch out to the water to floating woks, light their torch, and bring it back to their pile of wood to start their fire. The first person to burn through their rope won.
Episode 11: Closing InEdit
Barney and Maggie are shocked that Kristen was blindsided at Tribal Council. Rachel, Jack, Steve and Joey are confident that they can go to the final 4 together. The immunity challenge takes place and it's Maggie that comes out with the victory. Back at camp, Barney feels unsafe. Rachel tells her alliance to vote Barney out. At Tribal Council, Barney is sent to the jury by a vote of 4-2.
- Immunity Challenge: Each person stood next to each other on a set of 5 planks. One plank would be removed over time until they got down to one plank. Whoever stayed on the longest would win.
Episode 12: No Time LeftEdit
Maggie realizes that she is likely the next to go but promises that she won't let that happen. Rachel, Jack, Steve and Joey are elated that they have made it as far as they have and make a promise that they will make the final 4. The immunity challenge takes place and Maggie pulls out a much needed victory. Back at camp, Maggie speaks with Jack and Steve and tells them that Rachel will win the game if they allow her to escape this vote. Meanwhile, Joey and Rachel are planning to vote off Jack. At Tribal Council, Rachel is sent to the jury in a 3-2 vote.
- Immunity Challenge: Jeff told the castaways a story about Hawaiian folklore. Once he was done, the castaways went out to the woods (where the masks with questions on them were scattered) with a video camera to record their answers. The first person to get back to the start with all of the masks and the questions right on tape won immunity.
Episode 13: The FinaleEdit
The final four arrives back at camp and everyone is confidentin their ability to get to the finals. The immunity challenge goes down and Steve manages to get the victory. Back at camp, Maggie convinces Joey and Steve that they must vote Jack out. At Tribal Council, Jack is sent to the jury by a vote of 3-1.
- First Immunity Challenge: Jeff asked 10 questions about the jury members. The person who got the most the questions right won immunity.
The final three particpate in the rights of passage and participate in the final immunity challenge which Maggie is successful in. Back at camp, Steve and Joey both pitch scenarios to Maggie and tell her why she should take them to the finals. At Tribal Council, Maggie decides to take Steve to the finals, thus sending Joey to the jury by a vote of 1-0.
- Second Immunity Challenge: Each tribe member held on to the immunity idol while standing on a small log. The person who lasted the longest wins immunity.
During the final Tribal Council, the jury grills both finalists and it seems as though they are split on who they are planning to vote for. In the end, however; Kristen, Barney, Rachel, Joey and Jack vote for Maggie thus giving her the title of Sole Survivor by a vote of 5-2.
|Original Tribes||Merged Tribe|