Survivor: All-Stars 2 is the 26th season of the CBS reality series Survivor.
|Survivor: All-Stars 2|
|Winner||Lisa Whelchel (6-3)|
|Season run|| N/A |
|No. of episodes||13|
|No. of days||39|
|No. of survivors||18|
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Total votes|
|Nakúm|| 1st Voted Out|
Survivor: One World
|Nakúm|| 2nd Voted Out|
Survivor: One World
|Yaxhá|| 3rd Voted Out|
|Nakúm|| 4th Voted Out|
|Judson "Fabio" Birza|
|Yaxhá|| 5th Voted Out|
Survivor: South Pacific
|Yaxhá|| 6th Voted Out|
Survivor: One World
|Nakúm|| 7th Voted Out|
|Nakúm||Casaya|| 8th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|Nakúm||Casaya|| 9th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
Survivor: Redemption Island
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 10th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
Survivor: South Pacific
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 11th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
Survivor: South Pacific
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 12th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 13th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Nakúm||Casaya|| 14th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 15th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
|Troy "Troyzan" Robertson|
Survivor: One World
|Yaxhá||Casaya|| 16th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
Episode 1: They're Back!Edit
Eighteen former Survivor castaways arrived on a Mil Mi-17 helicopter on a remote beach in Samoa. The tribes are split by gender and the light blue Yaxha tribe consists of: Malcolm, Phillip, Fabio, Cochran, Brandon, Troyzan, Colton, Albert and Marty while the yellow Nakum tribe consists of: Denise, Lisa, Kim, Kat, Brenda, Natalie, Corinne, Crystal and Sierra. The tribes are sent off to their camps. Malcolm and Fabio bond instantly while Troyzan informs Brandon, Cochran, Albert and Marty that they must vote Colton off the chance they get. Denise and Lisa feel as though they will be targeted for being the older women on the tribe. Yaxha is the first tribe to make fire. Troyzan, Brandon, Cochran, Albert, Marty and Phillip form the first official alliance of the season. Kat, Kim, Brenda and Sierra agree to stick together to get as far as they possibly can. The immunity challenge goes down and the Yaxha tribe is fortunate enough to pull out the victory. Back at camp, Corinne begins to rally the votes to get rid of Crystal for being weak. Kat, Kim, Brenda and Sierra agree to go with Corinne and vote off Crystal. Crystal tries to rally the votes knowing that she'll possibly be a target due to faltering in the challenge. She manages to convince Lisa and Denise that she's the best person to align with. At Tribal Council, Corinne points out how horribly Crystal did in the challenge. Kat, Kim, Brenda, Sierra, Corinne and Natalie band together and send Crystal home.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The entire tribe will work to push four giant staircases one at a time across a wooden track and to the edge of a temple. They will then race up the stairs, where one tribe member will use a machete to chop through a series of ropes, which will release another staircase. On the top level, all tribe members will help to assemble a giant block puzzle, completing the top of their temple. The first tribe to finish wins.
Episode 2: It's All Coming TogetherEdit
Nakum returns to camp where Corinne tells us that her plan is coming together great. At Yaxha, Colton tries to convince Cochran that Marty, Albert, Brandon,Troyzan and Phillip are not to be trusted. Malcolm and Fabio begin a search for the hidden immunity idol. Over at Nakum's camp, Kat and Brenda chat on the beach about how easy the vote was, Brenda says that they should get rid of Kim because she won. Kat says she'll consider it. Albert and Marty realize what Fabio and Malcolm have been doing and also look for the idol, and Albert finds one! The immunity challenge takes place and the Yaxha tribe manages to win once again. Back at camp, Denise goes to Corinne and tries to convince her that it's best to get rid of the evil conniving Natalie. Corinne tells Denise that she'll consider it. Brenda goes to Lisa and tells her to vote Kim. Kat and Natalie talk and Kat convinces her to vote Kim. Corinne lets Sierra and Kim know to vote out Denise tonight. At Tribal Council, Brenda points out that Kim is a former winner. Brenda, Lisa, Kat, Natalie and Denise vote to send Kim home.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribes would be divided into pairs. The first pair from each tribe would be tethered together and have to race through the jungle and up a cargo net to retrieve two paddles. The next pair of castaways would use the paddles to paddle a boat out in the ocean to a buoy where they would dive to release a chest and swim it back to shore. All six castaways would then push the chest up the beach to a puzzle assembly mat. The final pair of castaways would use the pieces inside the chest to assemble a puzzle. The first tribe to finish wins.
Episode 3: You Gotta GoEdit
Corinne is phenomenally pissed about Kim getting voted off. She calls out Denise and Denise says that she had nothing to do with it. At Yaxha, Colton begins going on a rant about how lazy some people on the tribe are, Phillip says that Colton has gotta go. Malcolm and Fabio try to convince Albert to join their alliance and he considers it. Marty, Brandon and Cochran discuss who they would vote out and they decide that Colton has to go. At Nakum, Natalie begins formulating a plan that includes Corinne. She tells Corinne that they need to find a hidden immunity idol. The immunity challenge is played and the Nakum tribe manages to finally get a victory. Upon returning to camp, Colton begins to try to bring someone into his alliance. Albert reveals his hidden immunity idol to Marty and Troyzan and says that he trusts them the most. At Tribal Council, Colton further digs his grave by telling everyone that they are stupid. The entire tribe bands together to send Colton home.
- Immunity Challenge: Both tribes paddle out and retrieve three tribe coloured bags containing Maya war clubs. They then throw the clubs at three targets 30, 40 and 50 feet away. First tribe to have three people hit the three targets wins immunity.
Episode 4: Time to ShineEdit
The entire Yaxha tribe is elated with voting off Colton. Albert express in a confessional that he is in the best spot. At Nakum, Sierra decides that it is her time to shine as a strategic mastermind. She goes to Corinne and Natalie and tells them that she'll help them in any way shape or form. Kat, Lisa, Denise and Brenda are confident because they are in the majority. At Yaxha, Troyzan, Albert and Marty discuss who to get rid of next and Albert suggests Fabio because he has won before. Meanwhile, Brandon and Cochran form an alliance leaving Phillip on the outs. On Nakum, Sierra, Corinne and Natalie search for the hidden immunity idol and Corinne somehow manages to find it. Sierra says in a confessional that this puts her in a great position. The immunity challenge is played and Yaxha gets their third win. Back at camp, Corinne tells Sierra and Natalie to vote for Denise and she is going to play her idol because most votes will go for her. Denise, Lisa, Kat and Brenda agree to vote off Corinne. At Tribal Council, Corinne plays her idol and Denise is ousted in a shocker.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Three castaways from each tribe would stand on perches holding a wooden pole on their shoulders to which weighted bags would be added. Every few minutes, the other four members of the opposing tribe would select someone to carry an additional 20 pounds (9.1 kg) of weight. If the weight becomes too much for a castaway, they would drop the pole and be out of the challenge. The last castaway standing would win the challenge for their tribe.
Episode 5: Get Out of My FaceEdit
Lisa, Kat and Brenda are absolutely shocked at the events of Tribal Council. At Yaxha, Phillip tries to get himself into an alliance but is told by Fabio to get out of his face. Phillip goes on a rant in his confessional. Troyzan, Albert and Marty consider allowing Phillip to join them as a fourth. Cochran and Brandon attempt to get Malcolm and Fabio on their side. At Nakum, Brenda tries to get into Corinne's alliance. Sierra tells Corinne that Brenda will undoubtedly screw them over. The immunity challenge is played the the Nakum tribe somehow manages to overcome the odds and win! Back at camp, Albert goes to Phillip and tells him to vote for Fabio tonight which Phillip has no problem doing. Fabio and Malcolm tell Cochran to vote Phillip tonight. Brandon shows no allegiance as to who he's voting for. At Tribal Council, Phillip goes out of his way to assure everyone that Fabio is going home. Phillip, Troyzan, Albert and Marty band together and get rid of Fabio as Brandon votes Albert.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Using only their mouths, the castaways would rip pieces of meat off a large pork roast and put it into a basket. The tribe with the most meat in the basket after ten minutes would win.
Episode 6: Double Tribal, Double TribalEdit
Upon returning back to camp, Malcolm and Cochran immediately go to Brandon. Brandon tells them that he didn't want anyone to get angry. At Nakum, Sierra, Corinne and Natalie talk about what would happen if they went to Tribal again. Natalie suggests they use Brenda but get rid of her next, Corinne and Sierra agree to this. Kat and Lisa realize that they are probably the next one's to go. Back at Yaxha, Albert goes to Brandon and asks him to join the alliance and get rid of Malcolm and Cochran. Brandon agrees to it. Jeff Probst announces that two Tribal Councils will take place. The immunity challenges goes down and Malcolm wins it and gives the other one to Lisa. Back at Yaxha's camp, Marty, Albert, Troyzan, Phillip and Brandon agree to vote Cochran. At Yaxha's Tribal Council, Cochran is voted out 5-2. At Nakum's camp, Sierra, Corinne and Natalie convince Brenda to vote off Kat which they agree to do. At Nakum's Tribal Council, Kat is voted out 4-2.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would compete in a head-to-head logrolling contest in a single-elimination tournament. The final round would have three castaways rolling the log at the same time.
Episode 7: We've Got Visitors!Edit
Malcolm knows that if a merge isn't soon he'll be the next to go. Lisa is also worried about the merge. In the morning, Nakum gets a letter in treemail that directs them to Yaxha's camp. Upon arriving Marty exclaims that they've got visitors. The tribes convene and decide to name the merge tribe Casaya. Lisa immediately flips on the Nakum tribe and is welcomed by Phillip, Brandon, Troyzan, Albert and Marty with open arms. Corinne, Sierra, Natalie and Brenda welcome Malcolm into their alliance. At the immunity challenge, Malcolm manages to pull it out. Back at camp, Albert tells his alliance that it's Corinne tonight. Corinne tries to convince Brandon to feel bad for her but he refuses and Corinne proclaims that she will vote him out. At Tribal Council, Corinne is voted out in a 6-5 vote.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways each have a memory puzzle containing nine images. The nine images are sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor. They'll swim out and memorize the position of as many of those symbols as they can. They'll then make their way back to the beach and start duplicating that puzzle in the same pattern on their answer board. If they think they have it right and are wrong, they're out of the game. First person to get the puzzle right wins Immunity.
Episode 8: Flippy FloppyEdit
Brandon goes to Malcolm and tells him that he would be willing to work with him. Malcolm is elated. Troyzan tells Albert about what he saw and Albert is pissed. Sierra, Natalie and Brenda are elated that they will know have 5 people in their alliance once Malcolm tells them. Albert confronts Brandon about it and Brandon says that he didn't know it would cause this much of a backlash. Marty and Troyzan say that Brandon should be the next to go. At the immunity challenge, Malcolm just manages to beat Sierra. Back at camp, Malcolm tells his alliance that this evening they must vote out Albert. Albert rallies his troops to get rid of Sierra as the next biggest threat. Natalie tries to convince Phillip that Albert is the biggest threat in the game. Phillip reports this to Albert and Albert says that they will vote for Natalie and Albert says in a confessional that he needs to play his idol tonight. At Tribal Council, Albert plays his immunity idol and Natalie is ousted 5-0 in a shocker.
- Immunity Challenge: Each individual must hang on to a pole for as long as they can. When they fall off of the pole, they are out of the challenge. Last person left hanging on their pole wins Immunity.
Episode 9: Two Times the DramaEdit
Upon arriving back at camp, Malcolm goes to Albert and tries to convince him that they can work together until the end. Albert says that he doesn't trust Malcolm but will consider it. Troyzan speaks with Brenda and Sierra and tells them that he will try to find a way to keep them in the game. Marty and Lisa make a pact to go to the final 2. Phillip talks with Brandon and says that they would make a good team. Albert tells Troyzan and Marty that they should go to the final 4 with Malcolm. At the immunity challenge, Troyzan ends Malcolm's streak.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The castaways would compete in a logrolling contest. The castaways would match up against another tribe member. The castaway who stays on the log the longest would advance to the next round. In the next round, the remaining four would again compete head-to-head in a single elimination. In the final, the last castaway standing on the log would win.
Jeff gives him a note. Back at camp, Troyzan reads the note and it's a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Albert tells Malcolm that tonight it's Phillip. Marty and Lisa agree to vote Phillip out. Troyzan, Brenda and Sierra also agree. At Tribal Council, Phillip is sent to the jury by a vote of 7-2.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would test their memory by having to memorize a series of symbols shown by Jeff. The castaways would have to show back the symbols in order. If they showed the wrong symbol, they would be out of the challenge. The last castaway to show all of the correct symbols would win.
Jeff announced that two people would be going home after Phillip left the Tribal Council area. They compete in the immunity challenge which Malcolm wins. They went straight to the vote where Brandon was sent to the jury by a vote of 7-1.
Episode 10: MindblowingEdit
Upon arriving back at camp, everyone is elated that they got rid of the two "crazy" people. Albert says in a confessional that he basically has this game in the bag. Lisa, Brenda and Sierra bond over being the last remaining Nakum members and lasting this far. Lisa suggests a blindside of Albert. Sierra and Brenda agree to it. Troyzan searches for the new hidden immunity idol but is unsuccessful. Malcolm speaks with Lisa and Lisa tells her the plan and Malcolm is of course on board with it. In a hotly contested immunity challenge that came down to Malcolm and Marty, Malcolm pulled out his fifth immunity win of the season. Back at camp, Albert tells Malcolm that Lisa will win the game and Malcolm says that he will vote her out. At Tribal Council, Albert is sent to the jury by a vote of 4-3. Albert leaves and mutters, "Mindblowing".
- Immunity Challenge: Tribe members will each carry four bundles of puzzle pieces one at a time across balance beams to a mat. Once all four bundles have been collected, tribe members will use those pieces to create a table maze. Then they'll use the maze to maneuver one cannon ball past the decoy holes into each of the two corner pockets. The first person to complete the puzzle and sink the balls into the correct holes wins immunity.
Episode 11: A Force to be Reckoned WithEdit
Back at camp, Troyzan and Marty begin searching as hard as possible for the hidden immunity idol. Lisa, Brenda, Sierra and Malcolm are elated at getting rid of the biggest threat in Albert. Troyzan finds the idol and breathes a sigh of relief. Marty goes to Brenda and tells her that the only way to win the game is to get rid of Malcolm. Brenda says that she trusts him and that they need to make sure that Malcolm doesn't win immunity. At a hotly contested immunity challenge, Sierra manages to pull off a victory! Upon arriving back at camp, Marty and Brenda celebrate and know that Malcolm is going home tonight. Marty reveals the plan to Troyzan and he's on board. Malcolm still believes that he is safe and tells Sierra and Lisa to vote out Marty this evening. Brenda gets to Sierra before Tribal and says to vote Malcolm. At Tribal Council, Malcolm is shockingly sent to the jury by a vote of 4-2. Malcolm calls everyone left a force to be reckoned with.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways will be quizzed on how well they recollect the events of the last 30 days. First, each tribe member will answer four questions which will have numeric answers. Then, each tribe member will add, subtract or divide the numeric answers to come up with a final number. Then they must untie a corresponding box, searching for a key. That key opens a lock and raises a flag. The first three to raise their flag move on to a final round. In the final round, the remaining contenders will use the key to unlock a timber tunnel, crawl though the tunnel and go over a series of floating pontoons to raise one final flag. First to complete the course wins Immunity.
Episode 12: Down to the WireEdit
Everyone is shocked that Malcolm was sent to the jury. Lisa says in a confessional that she thinks it's going to be her next. Marty and Troyzan discuss who to vote out next. Marty says Sierra because they could easily beat Brenda or Lisa. Sierra sits on the beach and expresses her surprise at making it as far as she has. Lisa tells her that they could be the underdogs and get to the final 2. Sierra tells her that they have to find a hidden immunity idol. At the immunity challenge, Sierra manages to pull out her second victory in a row. Back at camp, the scrambling begins. Brenda and Marty do not know what to do but Troyzan convinces Marty that he has to vote Brenda out. Brenda tries to convince Sierra and Lisa to vote Troyzan out. At Tribal Council, Brenda is sent to the jury by a vote of 4-1.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would brace themselves with their arms between two walls while standing barefoot on two foot pegs. Every 15 minutes, the castaways would move down to smaller foot pegs. When the castaways reached the third set of foot pegs, they would try to remain on them as long as they could. The last castaway to remain on their pegs would win.
Episode 12: This Is ItEdit
Congratulations are given all around for making it this far in the game. Troyzan reveals his Hidden Immunity Idol to everyone because he is no longer able to use it. Marty says in a confessional that this is it and everyone has to go all out in the immunity challenge.
- Final 4 Immunity Challenge: The castaways will race around a ropes course to eight different stations, collecting a bag of puzzle pieces at each station. Each time a tribe member gets a bag he or she will have to come back to their table before they can go back out on the course. Once a tribe member has all eight bags, he or she will use the puzzle pieces to construct an eight point compass rose puzzle. Once the puzzle is assembled correctly a flag will raise. First to raise his/her flag wins Immunity.
At the immunity challenge, Sierra somehow manages to win her third immunity in a row. Back at camp, Sierra and Lisa are planning to vote out Marty. Lisa asks Troyzan if he'd consider and Troyzan agrees to. At Tribal Council, Marty is sent to the jury by a vote of 3-1.
Everyone is elated that they made the final 3. Sierra says in a confessional that she doesn't know how she made it this far but if she could somehow pull out a win it would make her the happiest person in the world. They eat the final 3 breakfast before setting off for the final immunity challenge. They reminise on all of the cast offs.
- Final 3 Immunity Challenge: The remaining castaways will be standing on a small steel perch situated in the water. Each perch has been individually proportioned to each tribe member's foot size, making the game as fair as possible. Every 15 minutes tribe members will remove a section of the perch, making it smaller and more difficult to stand on. The last piece of the perch will be a section that is less than half the size of a postcard. The last person left standing wins Immunity.
At the immunity challenge, Sierra manages to get her fourth win in a row. They go back to camp and Lisa and Troyzan attempt to convince her to take them to the final 2. The three head to Tribal Council where Sierra stays true to her Nakum roots and sends Troyzan to the jury.
The jury begins interviewing Sierra and Lisa. Corinne asks Sierra how it benefited her to get rid of Malcolm while she asks Lisa if she would do anything different. Natalie asks both women to list redeeming qualities they have. Phillip doesn't ask any questions, just says that he knows who he's voting for. Brandon congratulates both women on making the final 2 and asks Lisa what the biggest move she made was. Albert tears into both women about how they did nothing but lie and be dishonest. Malcolm congratulates the two on the biggest blindside of the season. Brenda asks them why they would get rid of her. Marty asks Sierra if she believes she should win. Troyzan congratulates them and asks Lisa what the easiest vote was for her. In the end, the jury sides with Lisa and crowns her the Sole Survivor by a vote of 6-3.
|Starting Tribes||Merged Tribe|
Note 1: Corinne played her Hidden Immunity Idol thus negating the votes against her
Note 2: Albert played his Hidden Immunity Idol thus negating the votes against him